1. Please introduce yourself…
My name is Canta Bille, a DJ/Producer based in Tokyo/Japan. I started to produce music 17 months ago when I entered a University.
2. Who are you inspired by?
I cannot specify where my inspirations are coming from, because I listen to a lot of music each day and every one of them really inspires me.
3. If you could pick anyone in the music industry to do a collaboration with, who would it be and why?
I would say it gonna be What So Not. His music is so sophisticated and every one of his work is just a masterpiece.
4. How would you describe your most recent original release, ‘Where I Wanna Be’?
“Where I Wanna Be” was my first try making track other than in House style. I had so much fun making this track because this track has many elements such as Trap, Future Bass and Pop. Also, I wanted to combine real instruments sounds along with the synth sounds and I’m really happy how it finally sounds.
5. How did you come up with the name for the EP? Is there a deeper meaning behind it?
To be honest, there is no deep meaning behind the track name. I just took it from the vocal.
6. What’s your motto or the advice you live by?
The advice I live by is, “Believe in myself”. I am so convinced when I heard this simple motto with the guy explaining “If you don’t love tracks you’ve made, who’s gonna love your music?”
7. A message for your fans and blog readers?
Thank you for your support! Many unreleased tracks are incoming!
SOCIAL MEDIA OF CANTA BILLE